My name is Marc R Breitsprecher and I have been buying/selling/collecting
ancient coins since 1977. I started selling on eBay in 1996, opened my own
website in 1999 and joined VCoins as a Charter Member in 2002. In 2005 I left
my career job as a window clerk with the USPS to be a full-time dealer.
We try to make adding new coins to your collection as easy as possible. If you
see a coin you like but cannot afford it right now we would be glad to discuss
a payment plan that works for you.
You may contact us using the contact form
which is available from the menu at the bottom of this and every page on
the web site.
- Payment within the US can be made by: personal check, money order, PayPal
or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover). Personal
checks may be held to clear.
- International payment including Canada can be made by: PayPal or credit
card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express) or wire transfer. Wire
transfer is required on all international orders over $2000. This will be
waived for known, repeat customers. All wire fees must be paid by the
- All coins are reserved until payment is received; at this time they
are marked sold. The easiest way to purchase a coin is to click on the
thumbnail image and then click the "add item to cart" button. This will
walk you through our checkout and give you all of the payment and shipping
- You will receive an automated e-mail confirming your purchase.
- Please note that all items are subject to prior sale as we have
several sales venues.
- We cannot sell precious metal coins to citizens of Minnesota due to their
"bullion" coin law. This law prohibits coin dealers, who are not licensed with
the State of Minnesota, from mailing any coin with more than 1% precious metal
to the state. Learn more HERE.
My mailing address for money order or check payment is:
P.O. Box 330371
Fort Worth, TX 76163-0371
Coins are generally shipped the same day or next day depending on when we can
get to the post office. There are times when we are away for a few days but
this is the exception rather than the rule and in this case orders will be
mailed as soon as we return.
IN THE UNITED STATES
- Shipping and handling charges for First Class Mail are $5 postage plus 1%
for orders up to $999. Orders over $1000 are mailed via express mail at a cost
of $22 + 2%.
- Book orders will be shipped at actual cost either first class or media
- Coins include a photo flip with all of the site information and are
shipped in a double padded envelope first-class mail with delivery
confirmation via USPS.
- Expedited service for any order via USPS Express Mail is available for $22
postage plus 2%. Depending on the time of day the order is placed, the actual
delivery might be overnight and it might be a second day delivery.
OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES
- Until we can sort out the details of the new
German packaging law that took effect January 1 2019, we will not be able to
ship any orders to Germany.
- Orders under $499 will be mailed via USPS Airmail (no tracking number) for
$5 plus 2%.
- Orders over $500 will be mailed via USPS Priority Mail (tracking number)
for a cost of $32 plus 2%. The rate for Canada is $23 plus 2%.
- Orders may also be shipped using USPS Priority Mail Express. The cost is
$60 plus 2%. The rate for Canada is $40 plus 2%.
- All import fees, duties, or customs fees charged by the buyer's country
will be the sole responsibility of the buyer. It is impossible for us to know
what these fees are so please direct your questions on these matters to your
country's customs department.
- We are unable to secure shipping insurance via registered mail or airmail
for the following countries and we reserve the right to cancel any orders
being shipped to any of these countries or other countries that I lose
shipments to. Any orders we chose to ship cannot be guaranteed due to the
large amount of thefts in these countries and are shipped at THE BUYERS OWN
Angola (including Cabinda)
Central African Republic
OFAC Restricted Countries
Papua New Guinea
Russian Federation (includes Russia)
- All coins and artifacts are guaranteed to be genuine and authentic. I buy
all of my coins from very reliable sources.
- All coins are attributed from my sizable library of ancient numismatic
references and then photographed using the state of the art digital equipment.
As a general rule coins will be better than the image. All images are
processed to look just like the coin on my computer monitor, a 26 inch LG
Flatron wide. Monitors do vary in quality and consistency.
- Coins can be returned at any time for documented questions of authenticity
by the original purchaser. Coins can be returned within two weeks for any
reason—complete satisfaction is the only acceptable outcome of any